Coronado Scenic Cycle Tour
Voted one of the Top 10 best beaches in the U.S.!
Coronado is just across the bay from downtown San Diego. Coronado mean’s “The Crowed One” in Spanish. If you want to enjoy the outdoors while exploring San Diego at a slower pace this is the way to do it! Spectacular views of San Diego Bay and San Diego Skyline are included at no extra cost!
Option 1: This Coronado Bike Tour begins in San Diego and takes a charming 15 minute ferry to Coronado.
Option 2: This Coronado Bike Tour begins in Coronado.
From the Coronado Ferry Landing we’ll begin our totally flat, almost car-free tour on a beautiful separated bike path. We’ll ride under the Coronado Bridge, through the island onto the Silver Strand bike path. The Silver Strand parallels the ocean and San Diego Bay, which is often referred to as the most beautiful and cyclist-friendly bike routes in Southern California.
We’ll ride on some of the 15 miles of dedicated bike paths to the ocean; passing gorgeous Victorian homes, the Naval Amphibious Base, home of the SEAL team 6 and stop the famous (and infamous!) Hotel Del Coronado. We may even stop for ice cream!
Coronado Bike Tour Highlights You’ll Love:
- 15 minute Ferry ride (option 1 only)
- Almost car-free & totally flat
- Primarily on Bike Paths
- White Sand beaches voted the Top 10 best in US
- Hotel Del Coronado
- Coronado Bridge
- Coronado Golf Course
- The inspiration for the Yellow Brick Road in the Wizard of Oz
- Silver Strand Bike Path with the Ocean on one side & the Bay on the other
- Naval Amphibious Base
Coronado Bike Tours are available:
Every Day at 10:00, 12:00 and 2:00 – Advanced Reservations Necessary Book Now
Option 1 Cost (includes Ferry ride):
- $105 each for groups of 2 or more
- $90 each for groups of 3 or more
- $125 for an Individual rider
Option 2 Cost (no Ferry ride):
- $75 each for groups of 2 or more
- $65 each for groups of 3 or more
- $95 for an individual rider
- Bringing your own bike: deduct $20
- Large Groups: varies – we can accommodate any size group
Option 1 Coronado Tour typically lasts 3 – 3 1/2 hours. The distance and time can be adapted to fit your needs.
Option 2 Coronado Tour typically lasts 2 – 2 1/5 hours. The distance and time can be adapted to fit your needs.